PSC is located in Williston, ND to provide our customers with easy access to our warehouse, design center, and testing facility. With over 500 gas lift projects completed in the Williston Basin since 1972, our system design expertise and knowledge of the Williston Basin formations ensure your continued success.
- Gas Lift Evaluation, cost/benefit analysis
- System Design and Installation
- Production Optimization
- Plunger Lifts
Benefits of Gas Lift
- Lower operating costs
- Initial cost of down-hole equipment is relatively low
- Easy control of production from the surface
- Sand and proppant in the produced fluid has little affect to gas lift equipment Production Flexibility – Gas lift installations can be designed from one to many thousands of barrels per day. Installations can be designed to accommodate changes in production volumes and well characteristics.
- Longer service life compared to other artificial lift systems
- Good in deviated well-bores
- Easy maintenance of surface equipment